Flexible conversion of paper documents to PDF files
Hexonic ScanToPDF is the free solution for flexible conversion of paper documents to PDF files. Scan one or multiple pages, adjust various options to control layout and instantly preview the resulting document. It is even possible to automatically optimize compression level or image resolution to achieve a user-defined maximum file size. Hexonic ScanToPDF is free for private, non-commercial use.
- Works with any TWAIN-compatible scanner
- Scan one or multiple pages, both with flatbed scanner or ADF
- Instant preview of the resulting document
- Automatic calculation of the resulting file size
- Automatic optimization of compression level or image resolution to achieve a user-defined maximum file size
- Set DPI and compression level manually
- Import image files with drag and drop. Supported file formats are: JPEG, TIFF, Multipage-TIFF, BMP, PNG and GIF
- Easy editing of scans or images: Reorder, delete, rotate
- Set various layout options: page format, orientation, margin, background color
- Multiple pictures on one page: Set the number of columns and rows per page
- Create bookmarks (for imported images): For each picture, a bookmark with the filename is created
- Create one PDF document for all pictures or one for each picture
- Options and settings are stored to be reused for the next session
- Fully compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 (with installed Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1)
Hexonic ScanToPDF is currently available as version 1.0:
This product utilizes InstallMonetizer.com's software recommendation platform. See Information about Installer for more information.
For the further development of Hexonic ScanToPDF as Freeware, you can make a donation:
For commercial use, a license must be purchased after a trial period of 30 days.
Commercial license is available for USD 24.90:
Or you can get a commercial license for free with TrialPay: