Hexonic PDF Numberer is a tool for adding page numbers to existing PDF documents. Multiple files can be processed at once with custom text and flexible control over layout and appearance. Using placeholders, PDF metadata like document title or author can be inserted into the text.
- Numbering of multiple documents at once
- Define font, size, style, color
- Numbering position can be anywhere on the page
- Start and end page for numbering can be specified
- It is possible to use placeholders: Page number, page count and metadata (e.g. document title, author, keywords, creation date)
- Multiple settings can be saved as job and reused later
- Roman numbers (small and large) can be used for numbering
- The preview function allows a quick preview for the selected document
Hexonic PDF Numberer is available in two editions: The Freeware Edition offers the same functionality as the commercial version, but is restricted to process a maximum of 5 files at once. The Freeware Edition is intended for private, non-commercial use only. For commercial use, the Commercial Edition must be purchased after a trial period of 30 days. The Commercial edition is available for USD 24.90.
Prerequisite: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1.
This product utilizes InstallMonetizer.com's software recommendation platform. See Information about Installer for more information.